Initiatives, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Operations
The much touted Indian talent pool has begun to get squeezed. Despite the number of Graduate and Engineering Institutions available in the country, Nasscom estimates that the manpower gap will be over 2,35,000 by 2009 for the IT and ITES industry. A significant reason for this gap is the lack of appropriate soft skills amongst graduating Engineers making it quite difficult for them to find a right fit in the Industry.
With India aiming to compete with China to become another outsourced Manufacturing base for Multinationals, the Indian Healthcare Providers aiming at providing top-end Health Care to countries in the Europe and the huge demand in the Western World for Teachers and Nurses, it is only a matter of time before such a gap becomes apparent in the more traditional industry segments and professions!
Yet another study provides insight into the need to focus on developing the Emotional Quotient and practical Corporate Competencies amongst budding Managers and Leaders of tomorrow. Indian management talent and expertise has, once in a while, shown it’s strength in the global arena. However, two significant differences have come to light in the profile of the graduating Management Graduates in India - the shorter experience prior to taking an MBA and the clear need for soft skills to enable better assimilation into corporations they do join.
Tvarita Consulting, provides the following services to Educational Institutions:
- Improving Individual Quality & Effectiveness Programs for Faculty
- Development of Appraisal Systems and other Processes for Educational Institutions
- Appropriate Corporate Competencies and Soft Skill Training Programs to equip students assimilate better into their professional lives.
- Expertise to the Placement Teams on branding and image building activities of colleges in Placement activities, resume writing for students etc. for a specific fee.
Educational Institutions Clients
Our team has conducted numerous training programs for over 500 Students and Faculty members in the area of Personality Development, Group Discussion and Interviewing Skills, Personal Effectiveness, Campus Recruitment Preparation etc.. For the following colleges:
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
- Godavari Institute of Engineering Technology
- Indian Institute of Information Technology
- Indian Academy of Catering Technology
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University